WHAT IS SERENITé?
Serenité is a country club where you stay and vacation. The club combines the lux amenities and services of a boutique resort with the comforts and security of your own “home-away-from-home” featuring stately-appointed, fully furnished residences.
Serenité is embracing the true spirit of the mountains with a focus on physical wellness and mental wellbeing with the integration of world-class level hydrotherapy spas and outdoor wellness hiking trails, while bringing together a genuine family country club atmosphere. Club events and socials give members of all ages something to enjoy and look forward to all four seasons of the year.
The member community is the core of Serenité.
What are the benefits of a Serenité Membership over typical second home ownership in the mountains?
The vast majority of second homeowners typically only spend anywhere from two to three weeks a year at their secondary residence, leaving the home idle approximately 95% of the year.
At Serenité, our memberships are tailored to each member’s specific vacation needs. We know most families are looking for a quick drive to shorter stay getaways. At Serenité, our memberships are designed for our members to secure those short getaways three or four times a year (what most people want and will use).
How does Membership Work?
- Serenité is a points-based membership program providing members the flexibility to stay in various residence types (one- to three-bedroom residences) during all four seasons of the year.
- Members are never locked into a particular week/season. Holiday and Prime seasons demand higher point allocations, as does a larger residence type, but most members elect membership that gives them on average 10 to 14 nights a year of use.
- The membership calendar is very easy to understand and never changes.
How much does a Membership Cost?
Club memberships start with a one-time price of $30k, but most members typically purchase memberships that give them the 10 to 14 nights a year of use with an average lifetime cost of around $40 to $50k.
Most members elect to pay in full, but financing options are made available for creditworthy individuals.
Can people rent at Serenité?
- Serenité is a members-only private club. Renting to the general public is forbidden, nor will Serenité ever rent out to the general public.
- Serenité members are granted the ability to let family, friends, and colleagues stay in their residence even if the member is not on the property.
How much are the annual club dues?
Club dues vary by membership type and are typically around 3% of the membership package. This is one of the greatest financial benefits of club membership as typical second homes accrue tens of thousands of dollars a year of annual maintenance and upkeep.
Serenité has introduced a smart and viable form of effortless ownership, one where you simply arrive and do nothing but enjoy your stay, receiving the peace and serenity we all need.
Serenité is here to serve.